Do you want to get your articles published? Do you have a printing blog, and want it to become a guest post? If so, just email me your best article. We are looking for bloggers with opinions, tips, and values to bring to our readers. We want bloggers that are aspiring to deliver the best content. All you need is a love for printing.
Please follow the guidelines below if you’d like to get your post on the Just Press Print BLOG.
The Benefits Of Writing For Us Are:
- Notoriety in the printing Community
- Links back to your website
- Increased traffic to your site
- A Strong article portfolio
A Couple Of Rules Are:
- Your article must be well-written and relevant to printing or art topics.
- All articles must be original content written by you. We will check all articles for content scraping.
- Lots of photos & lots of examples.
- You must be honest in your opinion. Any spam or paid promotions are not tolerated.
- Read a few of our articles to understand our writing style.
- All content is subject to approval by our team and may or may not be used, altered, or unaltered, and released whenever we see fit. (Most likely this won’t happen, but it is our right).
Every post we publish will teach our readers to do at least one of the following…
There are three types of posts that work well…
1. How-To Post
- Must follow this Guideline 1
- In this type of article, you will show the reader how to anything about printing (step by step). You will use as many photos and examples as possible.
2. Simple Question Post
- Must follow this Guideline 2
- In this article type, you will be sharing detailed tips and ideas, or the results you have achieved from a specific topic or technique. You will explain what you did and the results you achieved, then show the readers (within reason) how to do it themselves to achieve the same results.
3. Based List Post
- Must follow this Guideline 3
- In this article type, you will put together a numbered list that will serve as a quick reference guide for beginners to help improve their experiences or solve common problems that new beginners usually face. Each item in the list will include a brief description.
How to submit…
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for our audience, send us an email with 2-3 of your topic ideas to:
Please include the words “Guest Post” in the subject line.